This award was established by the family and friends of Lisa Ann Marie Blaum, a dedicated teacher, community-minded spirit, and member of the faculty of the former G.A.R. Memorial High School. It is awarded annually to a Wilkes-Barre Area High School senior special education student.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a graduating senior from Wilkes-Barre Area High School, PA;
- Must be a special education student;
- Must be involved in at least one extracurricular or community activity;
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at any accredited 2 or 4-year college/university or trade school as a full-time student;
- Must show demonstrated financial need;
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA