Donated: 0% / $10,000.00
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be a current Senior Golfer in the Dallas School District.
- Student must be college bound/show acceptance into college.
- Student must exhibit excellent sportsmanship.
- The student will provide two letters of recommendation from a nonrelative.
- Student must provide a typed essay (500 words maximum). The essay theme should address “why student believes he/she merits this scholarship.”
- Student must complete and submit the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) page from the FAFSA Application. The full FAFSA and family financial information must be provided if requested from TLF.
- This scholarship is a one-time award and is not renewable.
Established by Tom’s family and friends to honor his memory, this fund helps defray the cost of books and related expenses benefiting Dallas High School graduates pursuing higher education who exemplify Tom’s competitiveness, and most importantly, his sportsmanship.