Donated: 0% / $10,000.00
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Students from the Wilkes-Barre area who demonstrate a commitment toward reaching their academic abilities and dedication to improving their community may qualify. Community service may include, but is not limited to, volunteering at area non-profit organizations; participating in church-related activities; offering services to the less fortunate, especially children and the elderly; or assisting those who are physically, emotionally or spiritually disadvantaged. The student applicant should be dedicated to recognizing and preserving the human traits of compassion and caring beyond one’s own circumstance.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate of a Wilkes-Barre Area High School; G.A.R., Meyers, Coughlin, Holy Redeemer and Wilkes-Barre Area Career and Technical Center
- A student with a proven record and commitment of helping others within his/her community
- A hard-working student producing to the best of their academic ability
- Demonstrating financial need
- Planning to enroll as an undergraduate in an accredited two or four year college/university or vocational training program as a full -time student
This Fund is in memory of Ann Marie Piasecki, a graduate of Bishop Hoban High School. It was established by the Piaseki Family to support students graduating from the various High Schools in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, as well as other schools determined by The Ann Marie Piasecki Scholarship Committee.