Donated: 0% / $10,000.00
Now Accepting Scholarship Applications
Who should apply? Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a student from Stroudsburg High School, Stroudsburg, PA
- A High School Graduate
- A student with a sincere interest in the sciences, especially biology, as a potential major field of study in college
- A hard-working student producing to the best of their academic ability
- Demonstration of financial need
- Plans to enroll as an undergraduate in an accredited two or four-year college/university as a full-time student
- The recipient will be required to maintain at least a “C” average at the college of his/her choice.
Dr. Benjamin and Donna Schecter established this Fund to memorialize their son, Michael, age 28, who lost his courageous battle with a rare form of testicular cancer. A scholarship will be awarded to a deserving student from Stroudsburg High School who exhibits Michael’s enthusiasm and joy for life.